Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 3 of 22
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  NFL 2007-2008
rage
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:12 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

YES OMG I HATE HIM he deserves to be out what is this like his 4th time getting in trouble, the bottle the fans and this and maybe something else hes not worth watching anymore Bad Idea

WTF

Nerve-ana wrote:
oh when i woke up i realized i pissed myself lol was walking throught the town with a huge stain on my pants.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Waddling duK
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:59 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

vick can stay

did u start up the other league for FF..i'd deff sign up

o and jets rule Good Idea
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:07 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Falcon and Rage and anyone else who's joined our yahoo league. I changed the draft to the 15th. If anything doesn't work for people let me know. I want to draft with more players in the league so keep asking people!

-"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on through him, and in that way he becomes immortal." -Big Fish
Audhumla
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:06 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Will NCAA 07-08 football discussion be permitted in this thread too or should a separate thread be made for that?

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
jarrett4
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:27 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Maybe we should just have a sports section added to the forums. Laughing

-[CfH]-Server Admin
rage
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:24 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

ah good idea jar that would be awesome oh whos going to start for raiders Russel or Culpepper? jw i hate the raiders either way

WTF

Nerve-ana wrote:
oh when i woke up i realized i pissed myself lol was walking throught the town with a huge stain on my pants.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jarrett4
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:40 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Russell is still holding out so unless he signs and gets into camp quickly Culpepper will probably start the season, but they also have Josh McCown who they got in a trade with Detroit and last years starter Andrew Walter. With Culpepper's mobility issues last year and McCown and Walter's lack of success I wouldn't be surprised to see Russell starting by the halfway point or sometime shortly after depending on the Raiders playoff shot at that point.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:22 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Last I heard Russell could start as early as week 4.

-"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on through him, and in that way he becomes immortal." -Big Fish
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:22 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Last I heard Russell could start as early as week 4.

HeX55
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:28 am  Reply with quote
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

jarrett4 wrote:
depending on the Raiders playoff shot at that point.

Which will be nonexistant. They oughta concentrate on trying to get to .500, or atleast battle for the second to last record in the league. It's going to be bad.

Only hope is if the youngsters on the team step it up (which might be easy since there is absolutely no pressure or high expectations for them).

The Raiders are the team all the old players end up arriving at so their career can die.
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:36 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I see no possibility of the Raiders even making .500 this year, let alone the playoffs. But maybe that's just me.

And to answer your question Aud. Why don't you make an NCAA thread?

Audhumla
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:20 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Because I only really care about one team Razz

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
jarrett4
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:30 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Created a yahoo pick'em leauge finally.

Name: CfH Pick'em
League ID #: 21977
Password: cfhpick

-Games lock 5 minutes before their start time, so even if you miss the early games you can still get your picks in for the later games.

-Confidence points will be used again, meaning you have to rate the games you pick. The higher the points you give a pick would be the most confident pick you make. For every correct pick you make you get as many confidence points you assigned for that game. For example, if the Colts played the Texans it's pretty safe to say that the Colts would win so you would assign that game the maximum amount of points.

-You get to drop your lowest weekly total during the season. This is done that way anyone who happens to miss a week can drop one zero score. Also as I did last year if it become a problem where a lot of people miss two weeks I can change this number if need be.

-This league does not use the point spread system, its just which team you think will win or lose. I like this system better because I feel it awards players more for going for an upset pick.

-Just a note that you don't have to wait for the next week to come around to make your picks, if you want you can set all your picks for the year in the first week. Just remember this in case you know you won't have access to a computer for a week or so just put some picks in for that week in case you were to forget about it when the time comes. Picks can always be changed up until 5 minutes before game time.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:41 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Joined up!

Bentdog
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:10 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

i bet PHX Cards will make it to the playoff's like last year, then chocke...lol