Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Questions, Suggestions and Recommendations  ~  Thanks for the great server
Bruno_The_Bully
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:11 am  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

I just wantede to say, "Thank You" for the great surver. I stumbled apon it a few months ago, and i play almost daily. I love the maps you have and all the little extras (like the sounds). Its a "fun" place to go , so i guess you named ot well.

Is there any way or any means to maybe help with the costs associated with this venture ? Have you any kind of way to take donations ?

Just thanks again for the "FUN HOUSE"

Chips
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:08 am  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Thanks so much for the kind words... Laughing
I wanted to create a place to have some fun with good people...and I think we're accomplishing that.

And hey, someone else older than me...woohoo !!!

This server is 5 months old now. I've seen it grow from 12 players the first week...to almost 800 last week. We're getting rather popular...w00t. Laughing

And I am most greatful of your offer to help...and I might just take you up on that some day... Wink

I run the server on my home computer off a regular cable connection. I also play on the same machine that the server runs on. My goal is to get a dedicated machine to run this on...so it will be smoother for everyone, including myself. You see, most of my machines cpu and memory are dedicated to the server software. This makes my own game play experience a little choppy at times, even though it looks like I have a great ping. I also have a wife and two kids that use it...this is the family computer.

So...I'm looking for a low end P4 with 512 ram (nothing else fancy needed to run the server) so my machine can belong to my family again.

If anyone has one of those laying around...send it my way... Laughing

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mario
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:25 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

Ha ha, nice one chips, If I knew your address I could send you an AlienWare, cause I got a new one, but I am going to install some better video cards in it and more ram (not like it needs more anyways) but right now Im using my family computer too while I wait for my new one to come in, and my old one is unhooked so, If i had your address maybe u could get lucky....

The Crimson King
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:57 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Mario wrote:
Ha ha, nice one chips, If I knew your address I could send you an AlienWare, cause I got a new one, but I am going to install some better video cards in it and more ram (not like it needs more anyways) but right now Im using my family computer too while I wait for my new one to come in, and my old one is unhooked so, If i had your address maybe u could get lucky....

okay, waitwaitwaitwaitWAIT!!...you need new parts for a new ALIENWARE?!!?!

its officail folks! I have not heard of everything!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger