Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  Some more B.S.
Chips
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:23 am  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

For things like this to be resolved...the whole story needs to be told. Posting that "someone" said "some bad things" doesn't tell me the whole story.

Whether or not we like the offender, doesn't figure into how they're handled. All of us are bound by the same rules...including me. If you had any idea how many time I just wanted to unload on someone with everything I know in seven different languages...you honestly have no idea Surprised

That said, troublemakers on the server need to be exposed. Knowing who this is now, leads me to believe this has been going on for a while and possibly involving others. There have been some comments about this player in the admin forums...we are aware. He's been on our "watch list".

This part of the forums is for EVERYONE'S protection...but I can only do that if you give me the whole story.

1) Who ... the offending player.
2) What ... actions that led to this player being reported.
3) Where ... our server, forums, irc. Doesn't matter where...the same behavior is expected everywhere.
4) When ... Date, time & map.
5) Why ... Contributing circumstances?
6) How ... voice comm, team chat, server chat or other actions.

Find a thread anywhere in this section that was ignored...you won't find one. Please feel free to post regarding any troublemakers. Make your post...others that were there may contribute. Others can then add their observations, concerns etc. Since only a handful of people actually know what's going on here...there's too little of that.

The admin team will be instructed to confront this individual when next seen on the server...I just hope it's me...I don't like peeps that dis the ladies. Evil or Very Mad

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Falcon
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:41 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Chips wrote:
For things like this to be resolved...the whole story needs to be told. Posting that "someone" said "some bad things" doesn't tell me the whole story.

Whether or not we like the offender, doesn't figure into how they're handled. All of us are bound by the same rules...including me. If you had any idea how many time I just wanted to unload on someone with everything I know in seven different languages...you honestly have no idea Surprised

That said, troublemakers on the server need to be exposed. Knowing who this is now, leads me to believe this has been going on for a while and possibly involving others. There have been some comments about this player in the admin forums...we are aware. He's been on our "watch list".

This part of the forums is for EVERYONE'S protection...but I can only do that if you give me the whole story.

1) Who ... the offending player.
2) What ... actions that led to this player being reported.
3) Where ... our server, forums, irc. Doesn't matter where...the same behavior is expected everywhere.
4) When ... Date, time & map.
5) Why ... Contributing circumstances?
6) How ... voice comm, team chat, server chat or other actions.

Find a thread anywhere in this section that was ignored...you won't find one. Please feel free to post regarding any troublemakers. Make your post...others that were there may contribute. Others can then add their observations, concerns etc. Since only a handful of people actually know what's going on here...there's too little of that.

The admin team will be instructed to confront this individual when next seen on the server...I just hope it's me...I don't like peeps that dis the ladies. Evil or Very Mad

^ And again, for some reason you dont wanna make a thread about the person or for whatever reason, then just like chips said before send him a PM and give him the details...I'm sure chips checks the forums everyday, so he wont miss it. Wink

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Audhumla
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:27 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

you are also not allowed to make threads about me

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Foxtrot
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:27 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Audhumla wrote:

You just want to be loved.... and we do love you. Now stop acting out!
Toughsox
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:37 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Audhumla wrote:
Can we throw stuff at you when your not looking? Laughing

Dont mistake my kindness as a sign of weakness!!!!
Offense doesn't win matches.......big friggin' guns do !!! Ole' Painless FTW !!!
-[CfH]-Server Admin