View previous topic
Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Women
matanui1488
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:14 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Location: The opposite end of a sniper rifle pointed at your head!!

true enough but sadly i got no time though i admit
women rule.

"IMHO, this game is more addictive than crack."(iggy)
<h2>Please Don't Squeeze The Patrick.</h2>
Monster Man
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:16 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

You have the time when you're supposed to sleep.

That's the only time I have. And I take that time.

Those bots will never be on the server nor care about the server's running.
Anshinritsumai
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:01 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

The Crimson King wrote:
i've learned to just deal with women. i know a little, but just enough to keep my head out of too much trouble. i say just go with it, and see what curveball they throw next. all you gotta remember is how you reacted the last time something like that certain situation happened (unless it was bad, then just do what you think is good)

so far, i'm still alive, so my strategy works.

That works for me as well, for most situations; then you all of a sudden get hit in the back of the head from something completely unexpected...
Psycho_Chick
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:41 pm  Reply with quote
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness

Monster Man wrote:

They're just so complicated. I mean, something small goes wrong. Say you make plans for the week. Both the man and woman say "Agreed, we'll do this" and then suddenly the woman is like, "Well, i had some time to think, and i dont want to do it." "But I made reservations already, paid for the hotel, the car, and bought the necessary items." "I know, i just cant go through it. Im sorry."

Sure, women can be great and all, very fun, smart, logical. But...holy s**t... a lot need to grow up and realize that love and life is not like a damn movie or fairytale. I thought that s**t was over with back in middle school or high school??

Sounds like that chick has issues other than her femininity. Insecurity issues? ("I dont deserve this vacation") Money issues? Travel fears?

As for needing to grow up, I think thats a human attribute, not a feminine one. I know some men who are twice my age that I just wanna slap due to their immature outlook on certain things and life in general. We're a complex species, we humans. ...and dont even get me started on the problems with communication, lack of understand what relationships actually are, consumer sex, and other various things that spur similar problems in both genders. Laughing

To be fair... gender tensions happen. Even I like rippin on the male populous every now and then. As long as you dont let overgeneralizations happen and realize at the end of the day that NOT ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME then things should be ok. If you keep finding women who play the same headgames, perhaps its time to find women in new places who dont have so much in common. Or, if its your thing, you can go the stripper route and not get the benefit of a fullfilling emotional connection and instead go for the for plastic eye-candy effect. No drama, no muss, no fuss. Good Idea

...but thats just my feminine perspective. Cool

Monster Man
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:07 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

She's not scared of travelling, we have enough money, and she's definately not insecure. The only thing she doesnt do that's "girly" is have make up. She barely wears any.

I've dated girls that were raised in Korea, China, Germany, Ireland, and Latin America. I've dated a lesbian and bisexual. I've been around... Smile

They all have their good sides but every single one of them has different issues. And not like tiny ones, i mean big ones. But it ends up being revolved around the same thing. You can describe what but it has to involve with thinking that they're "the s**t" and they can do anything like in the movies and that's how it is. I listed origin and preference because im putting it all in one group.

Or maybe i just picked wrong out of all those girls??

Demasu
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:14 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

"He chose poorly."

Sorry, couldn't help it.

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:55 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Anshinritsumai wrote:
That works for me as well, for most situations; then you all of a sudden get hit in the back of the head from something completely unexpected...

like this one girl i dated who flipped out becuase i was a red sox fan. she lives baseball.

the major connection i look for is a similar taste in music, as i can't live without it. besides that, as long as she's trustworthy, and actually into the relationship, it's great for me.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Psycho_Chick
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:37 pm  Reply with quote
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness

How did you date a lesbian? Confused Laughing Confused

I guess the point I was fumbling and failing to accurately get across is to be looking for a pattern in personalities. No matter where a persons from theres those sort of recognizable archetypal personalities. For example: for awhile I tended towards slightly insecure guys who I knew would be faithful and fuss over me, and then got annoyed when they became too clingy. They all had their differences and on the outside seemed to be from different worlds, but they still had that same underlying body language and that same sort of persona under it all.

I wouldnt say you chose the "wrong" one because something pulled ya in. Obviously theres some redeeming qualities there or I doubt it would be an issue at all.

As for the movie references. I think it has to do with the failing sense of what relationships are supposed to be, theres been a major shift from marriage as an economic affair to a romatic one. If a person has little to base relationship ideals on and has the luxury of choice (as our overpopulated world certainly has) they might be basing their standards on the WE channels version of what is the optimal relationship and ignoring that it has nothing to do with reality and is based on entertainment only. Keep in mind the osmosis of said delusions throughout the population for those who dont directly expose themselves to it.

...or none of the above! This is one of those convos that can have as many points as people in it. lol. Hopefully my armchair psychologist ramblings are at least helping to get the wheels turning. Razz

tiger
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:01 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

damn lifetime channel

0:00:35 IsLeS PiPeS-[AF] HW NO CONC AIM - said over enemy team_chat about Yur_Mom 35 seconds into the match Very Happy
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Foxtrot
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:31 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Psycho_Chick wrote:
How did you date a lesbian? Confused Laughing Confused

She:

A) Wouldn't put out and he just assumed she was a lesbian so as not to damage his ego and/or "pulling power".

or

B) Did put out and subsequently turned became a lesbian because she was so grossed out in the male gender as she had "contact" with MM.
Monster Man
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:04 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

haha you ass.

It was more like, "Im bi..but i like men more" and it ended up later that night as "Im actually a lesbian..but i still like you" I dated her for 3 months until i couldnt take it. honestly, you'd think it's cool but after awhile, it gets annoying.

i'll reply to Chicks comment later... food time.

Foxtrot
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:49 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Monster Man wrote:
It was more like, "Im bi..but i like men more" and it ended up later that night as "Im actually a lesbian..but i still like you"

B it is.
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:10 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Monster Man wrote:
haha you ass.

It was more like, "Im bi..but i like men more" and it ended up later that night as "Im actually a lesbian..but i still like you" I dated her for 3 months until i couldnt take it. honestly, you'd think it's cool but after awhile, it gets annoying.

i'll reply to Chicks comment later... food time.

....bummer man.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger