Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  General Server Notices  ~  Stats for these many past weeks ...
Chips
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:56 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Finally got around to doing some updating...current match info on our web site (ain't looking good for the locals Surprised ) and got around to getting us up to date on the stats. Weekly stuff is there...many of them. Month end November as well as the last two months of statsme data.

Last year, we ended the yearly stats in November...since I had logs dating back to the prior November. This year...we'll use every last day. By sometime tomorrow...we'll have our month end December winner, our yearly winner and our best since day one. Surprised

Should be interesting ... Neutral

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Falcon
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:52 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

nice work and ty chips Good Idea

also theres no need for that chips, we kno who the best player was in 2006....ME!!! Very Happy

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Chips
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:55 pm  Reply with quote

Since another month has gone by...I got around to doing the last month or so. Month end for December can be found on the link for the prior years stuff...everything else current is on the main stats page. Except...for month end January...we're not quite there yet. Very Happy

Year end 2006 and totals to date...seems to be a problem. The database created by pigstats can apparently be only so big. I've just recently established that year end 2005 data, posted on our web site for the last year, is not accurate. So...I didn't bother getting into compiling data for the year of 2006.

I hope to the hlstats project I started soon...numerous other things in the way at this moment. Confused

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chips
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:27 pm  Reply with quote

Didn't seem relevant to start a new thread for the same reason. Rolling Eyes

Stats and web site all brought up to date. It had been about 3 weeks for stats and the latest match scores. I'm gonna make a final run at our members list later tonight...that hasn't been updated since it was first put on. Surprised

Everything will be fully up to date at that point. Neutral

-[CfH]-Server Admin
gilliam
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:14 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

what about getting hlstats to monitor for us?
or is that project extinct? Sad

Dinosaur Gas
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:16 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

You guys should consider HLStatsX premium version, which now supports HL1 & it's mods. Yes you have to pay for it, but it's worth it, imo. Definitely better than the regular hlstats edition.

http://gaschamber.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php

for a demo.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Foxtrot
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:02 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Dinosaur Gas wrote:
You guys should consider HLStatsX premium version, which now supports HL1 & it's mods. Yes you have to pay for it, but it's worth it, imo. Definitely better than the regular hlstats edition.

http://gaschamber.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php

for a demo.

How much are we talking here? That stat page seems pretty comprehensive.
Dinosaur Gas
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:09 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

http://www.hlstatsx.com/premium

# Only 5 EUR per month for monitoring the first gameserver. Every additional gameserver monitoring costs 2.50 EUR per month. No setup fee!
# 15.00 EUR for the first 3 months, then 5.00 EUR for each following month.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Chips
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:34 pm  Reply with quote

So you pay them to do it for ya eh. Very Happy

I'm still trying to run all my logs through hlstats...I'm not starting that again. Surprised Although, I'm having that same problem that you did when trying to run them...getting that rediculous "pipe" error. Confused

Looks like you have a "headshot" problem on those stats. Nobody is actually listed as having one. Although, if you go to the weapons page, there are 1,400+ listed. And what's with that headshot column on the right Question

I looked at the free version, and there was little to no documentation in setting it up for TFC. There certainly were no files supporting that mod in the package. Mostly HL2 stuff.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Dinosaur Gas
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:11 am  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

Chips wrote:
So you pay them to do it for ya eh. Very Happy

I'm still trying to run all my logs through hlstats...I'm not starting that again. Surprised Although, I'm having that same problem that you did when trying to run them...getting that rediculous "pipe" error. Confused

Looks like you have a "headshot" problem on those stats. Nobody is actually listed as having one. Although, if you go to the weapons page, there are 1,400+ listed. And what's with that headshot column on the right Question

I looked at the free version, and there was little to no documentation in setting it up for TFC. There certainly were no files supporting that mod in the package. Mostly HL2 stuff.

Yeah, we pay for them. Sure glad I did as well. One less thing to worry about when someone else is doing it. The stats are also alot more feature rich than the free version.

I've noticed the headshot award problem as well. Already notified the host.

The free version does not support the HL1 engine. Only the premium version does. Good marketing on his part .