View previous topic
Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Forum Members  ~  Nuck Down
freakn
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:42 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

It isn't a bail thing, he's allready had a hearing. Now it would be paying off the fine, though might be hard to pay off "option A" after "option B" jail time has started. Who knows, I don't know anything about california law, only georgia.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:58 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

hehe georgia owns i use to live in florida but moved to missouri (yea i like missouri better stfu) six flags in atlanta PWNS

WTF

Nerve-ana wrote:
oh when i woke up i realized i pissed myself lol was walking throught the town with a huge stain on my pants.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kindbud
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:09 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

freakn know alot about law and prison....has he ben there b4???

Have you had a sip from the SHUT THE HELL UP cup today?
freakn
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:43 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

did some juvi but nothing that is on the records, just a scared straight thing. I've sat through a few law classes along with druken debates with some lawyer kids I know. I know where to look and how to read up also on the various 3 billion laws an area has.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:52 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Cardinal Rule Number 1: Never Consent to Search.
Cunnilingus_Superstar
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:18 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Torturedevice wrote:
Cardinal Rule Number 1: Never Consent to Search.

What if you have nothing to hide Razz
freakn
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:37 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

don't refuse a search either. Politly state you will wait for the officier to obtain a search warrant. The cop will have to prove probable cause to a judge and then come back (but, it isn't that hard to do, just takes effort). It may piss the cop off royally, but the law is if you don't consent, they must get a search warrant. Never say "no, you cannot search my car at all" or any derivative of that .... that can lead to other very bad stuff ... it is a thin line. In some areas, then can impound your car while waiting for the proper search warrent. If they cop can plainly see an open beer bottle or half smoked roach, they problaby will just put you into cuffs, not ask anything, and then search for more goodies. In some areas, saying you request the search to be defered after you are in cuffs and the police still search may get all that new evidence thrown out ... may. The cop can break windows, rip up seats, and all that while "searching", expect no reimbursement.

Unless the cop has a suspension of a crime being committed in your house (The grey area of suspension is different everywhere), you are under no obligation to let him/her in. Keep in mind just by them coming inside, they have the right to search for "harmful like items" within any visible open room, and if other items appear like bloody knives and baggies of drugs ... those are admissable as proof. Unless otherwise stated, only open your door a few inches for a cop (well, if you did not call 911) or leave your house and step outside and close the door. You can ask them to leave your land and talk from a public area, though that will problaby just piss them off and they can still search your lawn for "harmful items" and such (so don't bury land mines and mount laser turrents in a non fenced off, non "no tresspassing" area)

You do not have to show ID (unless operating a motor vechile on public or quasi public property, or unless entering/on certain governmental buildings / property). While you are free to walk away, you can be randomly held for a very long time (I think it is 48 hours now?) for little to no reason .. kinda like a puishment for not showing ID (technically to determine your ID and compare with warrents). If arrested, they will search you, look at your ID, and still detain you for 48 hours if they want too. Best bet to just show your ID unless you know you have a very very bad warrent out after you .... then loose your ID, get alot of cash, and start heading towards mexico. Private entities can request an ID and refuse service in none is provided.

You do not have to answer the question "Was I drinking tonight", though do NOT lie and do NOT say "NO, I was not drinking", instead try to change the subject and move the question topic away. Officier will ask a similar question reworded, you do not want to answer it with some definate indication you have been drinking anytime in the last 30 years. Look up on the internet for very good etiqute phrases for the questions cops may ask you in your area. The questions, along with wierd road walking tests, are just a screening and have no legal bearing, usually the cop allready has determined you are intoxicated, plans on arresting you, and wants to intentaionally fail you at difficult roadside test just to make his/her case stronger on court day. Only the hard proof of b/a content can lead to a real DUI (in many areas), and subjective actions like sleepiness, stumbling, and slurred speach can lead to a Driving While Impared. With enough "fake test" evidence, a cop can arrest you and force you to take a breathalizer, or defer to a blood analyzer.

Never ever ever refuse a breath alyzer test if you are driving. Instead defer to a blood test if you stopped drinking a while ago. If you had not had a drink in a while, the time it takes to get to the police station will give liver & kidneys more time to drop your b/a content. Best to check your legal area to make sure this is a good idea first, it is in GA. Blood test also are alot more reliable. You most likely will not be granted a blood test if you failed a breath test and are in custody ... the cops want that high number for the trial. And, don't drink and drive, it is dumb .... drink at home, it is cheaper. If the cop is lazy and doesn't want to drag you to the station, he/she might forget the DUI, and instead charge a Driving While Impared (or your local equivalent), which has no absolutle or ojective measure. If you refuse to take a breathalyzer AND blood test (Assuming no new other testing technologies) you are screwed and will not drive again for a very, very, very long time.

If ever arrested, don't fight back. No matter how just you think you are ... not only will the cops beat you senseless then ... you will gain other offenses like resisting arrest, impeeding an arrest, and/or assulting a uniformed police officier. It is quite possible these charges are more severe than your orginal charge. If you are just, you can come back later and sue for false arrest. More money if it was a public/humiliating false arrest.

Have fun kids.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:27 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

sooo where the hell is nuck?? also an officer can establish probable case very easily, all he has to say is that he detected the oder of ALCHOHOLIC BEVREGES or that he detected the oder of marijuana. also if you say your tired or took medicine you can also get a DUI. but basicly an officer has to establish probable cause and he can search your vehicle. if he doesnt find any drugs or contraban ypu can file a complain against him for violating your 4TH amendment rights. ussually a judge will side with a cop and your still screwed. any stems or seeds or empty beer/wine/whiskey bottles in the car and your done. also if a K-( sniffs your car and detects the scent of drugs(marijuanns leaves a scent for a year) he can search your car and detaine you for 72hours. if you go out to purchess some "goodies" then make sure to dress decently and be poliet answering any questions with yes sir/mame or no sir/mame. if you do that cop will not be so huufy puffy to search you.

Have you had a sip from the SHUT THE HELL UP cup today?
Dark Applepolisher
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:16 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Yay, we have a Nuck sighting! He's back, everybody.
oh yes.wav
oh yes.wav
oh yes.wav

-[CfH]-Server Admin
rage
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:30 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

woot woot woot

WTF

Nerve-ana wrote:
oh when i woke up i realized i pissed myself lol was walking throught the town with a huge stain on my pants.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Cunnilingus_Superstar
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:56 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

What? Was he on the server?? Explain yourself Nuck, where have ya been??? (And we want all of the juicy detalis Good Idea )