Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  STA TFC BanList
CBC
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:55 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Agree with sox. Its obvious it was used and toggled MANY times in many other servers (logs). Lame to try to BS us, if he was straght with us I would have another view but since he wasnt/isnt then whatever. I had totally forgot about him anyways.

9-11-01
gilliam
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:21 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

my focus has only about 43,000 miles on it Razz
chips said he believes in miles.
toughsox says what many of us think, that miles doesnt think much of us to give a proper explanation/apology.
miles thinks that no matter what explanation/apology he gives that we will still think what we want.
gilliam thinks he would feel like miles, fearful that trying to apologize for a mistake will result in a "yea whatever" reply.
also, gilliam is talking out of the first person, and thinks bulldinky.wav should be added to the server(and that his damn sig link should be clicked!)

MULLET
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:35 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

How about the facct that pp2 was is simply a opengl32 file and a wrapper.ini that you drag into team fortress folder. I think just about any one that knows how to install custom player models can install this hack and unistall it. How you can you think you draged it out of the folder? How can you ignore the message in your console saying its loaded up. I have tested unlogged pp on a locked server and on a lan with some of my friends who were all aware i was using it. pp2 is the exact same thing as pp but it has a auto shoot feature and a diffrent style of packet logger. As soon as you boot up TFC there is a message in console, as soon as you join a server you fee the flag timers ffs. There is no way in hell any one could not know they had the hack on.

I hope this made sense i typed it in a hurry and i have really really poor enlgish skills.

Congratulations...you're good at a video game, but you suck at life.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RS
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:19 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Never thought to post the technical aspects of it myself, but mullet makes a good point. The install / uninstall process is simply too easy to make that kind of an error

Asleep At The Trigger
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:27 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

Location: I don't know, but all the men seem to shower together here...

gilliam wrote:
gilliam thinks he would feel like miles, fearful that trying to apologize for a mistake will result in a "yea whatever" reply.

This is so very true. Just as i posted when I was banned on the pp list because of my brother cheating off our ip. But the fact that he "thought" he uninstalled the cheat is a very sketchy statement. First off, once a cheater always a cheater, you can't think you uninstalled a cheat, but you can know you did. Also for everyone saying he is skilled, of course someone who cheats is skilled with their super esp skills, autodets, autoshoots, and scripts out the a-hole. A four year old can be skilled using cheats, all you do is click the left mouse button and you kill ppl. But anyways its been a while since I posted and I don't really care to much about tfc anymore so I don't really know whats going on in the community. As for miles... I never really played with him much, and when I did he was ok but not hackerish, trust me I have seen some of the worst blatent cheaters out there.

tiger
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:06 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

*sigh* another miles thread...werent we talking about leadmine?

0:00:35 IsLeS PiPeS-[AF] HW NO CONC AIM - said over enemy team_chat about Yur_Mom 35 seconds into the match Very Happy
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Chips
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:06 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

tiger wrote:
*sigh* another miles thread...werent we talking about leadmine?
Yes....yes we were. All the more reason to shut this one down at this point. Twisted Evil

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger