View previous topic
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  whategfer
ApexPredator
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:02 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Yes Nirvana...you are actually right...just STOP DOING IT...easier said than done I suppose right? I felt so bad spiritually and physically this morning...I told myself I wouldnt do it again...just like the other several hundred times Ive said it in the past. Best way to stop is to never start...alcohol is a barbed hook...sticks in...stays in. Much like a fish who takes the bait...dont really know you are in trouble till you are out of the water and in that frying pan. Anyways I think all I can say is (again) Im very sorry and thank you guys for not just perma ban me and thanks for all those who do understand just how bad it can get sometimes...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:09 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Its a nasty thing how alcohol can take a hold of someone. This devil is very hard to knock off the shoulder, the difficulty in indescribable.

Good Luck Apex!

kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:18 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I've quit smoking in a night, and some people say that smoking is more addictive than drinking.. only thing you need to do apex is when you feel like having a drink, find something else to occupy your time. go to the gym, a pool, listen to music. find a sense of tranquility.

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
ApexPredator
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:20 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Kibbs...without giving out too much of myself on a personal level...all I can say is it numbs the pain and hides the memories...even if only temporarily. I have tried drinking like Perrier and club sodas with spritzers...but the taste has nothing or little to do with it...I honestly hate the taste of alcohol and spirits...go figure.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:34 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

all i can suggest apex, no matter how hard it is, stop drinking now, before you become not just mentally addicted, but physically addicted. my great-uncle has ruined his life by drinking so much he now has such a dependance on alcohol that he gets extremely sick if he doesn't drink. i'd hate to hear this happens to you too. it can and will ruin your life worse than whatever your devils are. go into a detox program if you need to, but i hope for the best for you.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
MULLET
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:03 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Take this some one that drinks a most of an 18 pack every weekend if you are drunk enough to type like that you are to drunk to start a thread.

Congratulations...you're good at a video game, but you suck at life.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ApexPredator
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:41 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

MULLET...I dont drink beer. If I do its only one with a meal and its generally something imported or classy. On any given weekend I am usually doing away a pint of scotch, whiskey, or like a liter of rum...Ive experimented in the past what does the worse damage to me by the time morning hit me and this last go round it was some potent rum...too drunk to post a thread??...well guess then that could be said too drunk to find your keys and start your car...it just happens...there are no breathalizers on your computer and these guys have known me well enough in the past to know when it is time to bounce me out of the server...again why Im grateful to myself I dont go out partying and driving etc...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:19 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Wow, funny thing, my dad and I were talking about stuff like this on the car on the way to the leather store(for armor(had to say that before Sb said something....weird)). Alcohol screws you up Apex, I'm sure you know that. Do you also know about vericose veins? Like in the legs? Well, imagine that, only in your esophagus. And by this time your liver is all shrivled up, you're ****ing blood, puking blood, you're yellow, and you smell horrible, worse than poop and vomit, and snuk mixed together. And before you ask, my dad knows this smell first hand, and the effects of alcohol first hand, he's a doctor and he was an EMT for a good while, even during the night shift which is where all the alcohol related stuff comes in, so he's had a good deal of experience with this stuff. Best thing you can do is get really good friends to stick by you and go to a detox clinic. It'll take a while, but I believe you can do it. Good Luck. Good Idea

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ApexPredator
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:14 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Yha nuff said I think...I already know the drawbacks to chemical dependency...again about the fish not really knowing its in trouble until it hits the frying pan...all I ask is God will give me life long enough to realize my mistakes and hopefully bve able to set an example to others...anyways guys thanks again for for all the support as it is honestly appreciated...and admins...next time you see me coming out of order or my typing is severly messed up...please take no reservations on kicking me from the server if need be. Chips...up to you at this point if you want to close and lock the server....thanks! Good Idea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:04 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

ApexPredator wrote:
Chips...up to you at this point if you want to close and lock the server....thanks! Good Idea
Well..not the server, but I think this thread is done. Good Idea

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger