Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Questions, Suggestions and Recommendations  ~  Mario Pack
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:10 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Hello again everybody. As many of you know, I compiled all the toon models I could find and put them into a pack which Chip's kindly put up on here. Now I have decided to put all of the Mario and Nintendo Characters I can find into a pack. Any links, or models you have will be GREATLY appreciated. I'm anxious to see if I can finish this. If you have something to send to me, email it, or post it on this forum. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

-Americanboy3

-"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on through him, and in that way he becomes immortal." -Big Fish
RS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:56 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

put in mario sounds
those are the best

Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:11 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Knox this dude fromt he cats, he is making mario textures. But making a mario pack would be hard and i only like packs if they are complete withe everything

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:09 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Yeah, I know alot of guys on Custom TFC are trying to do this too. I thought I'd see if anyone still has anything lying around. And RS, if you have those sounds (or anyone else) I will include them in the pack (if there is enough to make it into a pack). So does ANYBODY have anything or any idea of where I can get some stuff for the pack??

-"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on through him, and in that way he becomes immortal." -Big Fish
RS
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:28 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

armor pick up, teles, and heath pack sounds are it i think

Americanboy3
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:29 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Yeah thats what they are saying on custom tfc. Those plus the mario and luigi models that can be used in place of any model. I think this is a dead project. =( But if anyone has the mario sounds, i'd love for them to send it to me!