Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Questions, Suggestions and Recommendations  ~  Homework help
Mr. Happy
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:00 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Science and English here.

What other server let's you do stuff like this?? -Chips
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Channikth
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:02 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

well sign up there and tell me on there what you wanna be and ill make you a moderator for that subject

Chips
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:21 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

I intend to help no one...I already spend many hours a week helping my own kids. Twisted Evil

You're all on your own. Razz

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Channikth
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:27 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

hehe ok :p i figured it out .. i dont need your help Very Happy

Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:40 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

History Make me mod for that right now

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:50 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

im good at all school subjects... but to say i try at anything in school.. would be pushing it. a lot of kids actually hate me, not because im smart, but because im smart and i dont use it. im the kind of kid who aces all the tests, but doesnt do a bit of homework Embarassed

i havent gotten a grade lower than a 92 on any of my english semester or final exams (only 1 was 92.. the others were all 95 or above) i actually have slept 95% of all the classes in math, only time NOT sleeping would be on test days, and i havent had any difficulty doing any problem in math (ive gotten at least an 82 for every yearly grade in math.... again NO homework + A's test grades = 80+ for grade) i love all science... im not a religious person in ANY sense, because i look at the scientific views of nearly everything... and i was actually thinking of being a science teacher... but its not really my PASSION.

but all in all, i would have to say history is actually what i like the most... and the way things are going now... i want to become a history teacher.

so..... im good for nearly every subject except for calculus and physics... im taking pre-calculus this year ( i SHOULD be in calculus, but the idiots guidance counselors completely f'ed up almost every freshman's classes in my freshman year... which i STILL hate them for), and i just never took physics Razz. if u have any question tho... im a history fanatic... so i enjoy those questions the most Cool

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Channikth
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:52 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

YES, i hate history Razz you can help me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Good Idea

Audhumla
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:22 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Kyubi wrote:
im good at all school subjects... but to say i try at anything in school.. would be pushing it. a lot of kids actually hate me, not because im smart, but because im smart and i dont use it. im the kind of kid who aces all the tests, but doesnt do a bit of homework Embarassed

i havent gotten a grade lower than a 92 on any of my english semester or final exams (only 1 was 92.. the others were all 95 or above) i actually have slept 95% of all the classes in math, only time NOT sleeping would be on test days, and i havent had any difficulty doing any problem in math (ive gotten at least an 82 for every yearly grade in math.... again NO homework + A's test grades = 80+ for grade) i love all science... im not a religious person in ANY sense, because i look at the scientific views of nearly everything... and i was actually thinking of being a science teacher... but its not really my PASSION.

but all in all, i would have to say history is actually what i like the most... and the way things are going now... i want to become a history teacher.

so..... im good for nearly every subject except for calculus and physics... im taking pre-calculus this year ( i SHOULD be in calculus, but the idiots guidance counselors completely f'ed up almost every freshman's classes in my freshman year... which i STILL hate them for), and i just never took physics Razz. if u have any question tho... im a history fanatic... so i enjoy those questions the most Cool

That's me to a tee. Except history. I like it, but the teacher I have this year is killing it for me. Especially since its the interesting stuff (20th century, so like WWI, WWII, Cold War, Cuba, so on & so forth)

And I could NEVER be a teacher.

But yeah, I never do homework, but I pwn tests. Except essays. I LOVE random essays. I throw bullchit like Randy Barnes throws shot put.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Kyubi
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:44 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Audhumla wrote:
I LOVE random essays. I throw bullchit like Randy Barnes throws shot put.

i HATE essays.. pretty much because i hate writing in general. im good at it when i want to be... but i try to avoid it at all costs Bad Idea

-[CfH]-Server Admin
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:03 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I'm good with American History, ROTC, english, and A+ (computer service and repair for you n00bs). i'm not the best at A+, but i have an awesome textbook i could help you with.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Torturedevice
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:00 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I party too much to care about school. I do ok without trying that hard. English is definately my best subject. Essay writing is so easy, and even easier when I'm intoxicated. College always takes a backseat to whatever im doing, but I still do ok.
boat16215
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:39 am  Reply with quote

Demasu wrote:
Pick me for math!!!!

I think some one does not like me. B) xx(
Canard
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:31 am  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

When I have the time, I'll definitely offer my help in French and statistics if anyone needs it (if the damn page would load too).

edit: Aw where'd it go? Sad