Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Computers  ~  ATI or Nvidia?

Who do you like better?
Nvidia
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
ATI
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 18

StaR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:38 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Okay, now I know that people who create a poll aren't suppose to add their own opinion and remain a 3rd person, observant party, but I will add my own personal opinion.

I personally favor my Nvidia. My family is completely split between the companies:Mom's side likes ATI, Dad's side likes NVidia. I still don't understand why exactly? Question

I am curently sporting the BFG 5200 FX, but I plan to upgrade next year. New technology planned and lower prices expected. I'll still stay will Nvidia, though. Good Idea

I personally favor Nvidia because of BFG tech, the company for gamers. Nvidia because it shows a more peaceful and less scary side to company mascots rather then ATI. NVidia also is very simplistic, efficient, offers some bonus extras, and is more reliable. ATI caused my last computer to litterally CATCH FIRE! Shocked $734.97 down the drain. Crying or Very sad
I know trust Nvidia because I haven't expiriened a single problem and they havent commited any ACTS of ARSON. Good Idea Long Live Nvidia!