Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Crimson is MIA for a while
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:38 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

ah ha wow this was some years ago like 5 years probably but me and my freinds would go out at night, and one night my friend got into this car and stole a 750$ tennis racket (dumbass) and like the guy seen him so we were all on bikes at like 2 in the morning running from this guy chasing us down in his car haha.

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:22 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

hey. i got enough time to sneak on and say what really happened. i got in trouble for just HAVING the anarchist cookbook on my pc. the deans over heard my brother talking about it, he said that i had it, and it all led to me ALMOST being arrested in the middle of school. right now, if a bomb threat comes up, im the first to go, Sad . the only reason im in deep s**t is because i had the book and my dad has top security clearance in StratCom. this could put his job in serious jeopardy, luckily he already has the clearance, and this did not get put on my record. it was just a mistake..one i will never make again. my ma had a fit when i got home, howling, you wouldn't believe how mad she can get... so, before you go talking about this cookbook, i'd say that all americans should Thoroughly read the Patriots Act that bush sign. a crock of s**t and the reason i got in trouble. so, no guitar, no ipod, no internet, and when i get internet back, ma is putting a monitoring program up so i have to be careful what i say and who i talk to. Crying or Very sad im still gonna play tfc, i'll just use my mic ALOT more Razz

have fun guys. good luck in the STA, and STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!! Laughing
alot of my friends live in different states, so im torn up real bad about the no internet thing. Crying or Very sad the good out of this is that there is nothing stoping my schoolwork. Very Happy so when i get back, i may be able to get right back into the STA.

i miss you guys already.

with love,
David

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:25 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Its all Owned fault lol Razz gl i guess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:26 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Nirvana wrote:
Its all Owned fault lol Razz gl i guess

not owneds, my other brother. (have 2 bros) oops! dads coming!!! gtg.wav

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
|2eflex
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:32 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

I'm glad my parents aren't with the gov't lol

"No Grease"
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:32 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

|2eflex wrote:
I'm glad my parents aren't with the gov't lol

ditto was just about to say that

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:44 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

Sorry i must be a little slow....where would you get a book like that? Also, what is completely entailed in it?

|2eflex
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:01 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

you can google anarchists' cookbook and you get some HTML files with the whole book, It can't be bought at a bookstore (at least not a normal one) and it covers making bombs, hotwireing cars, screwing the phone company over, and stuff that isnt retarded like that, like hypnotism and lock picking.

"No Grease"
==TONY MONTANTA==
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:02 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

Isn't that sort of a retarded thing to have in the day and age we live in? Especially with the many recent terrorist attacks. No offense to anyone who has one

Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:28 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I have been preaching about the Patriot Act as a crock 'O' shite for a while now. Belive me I know all about it. Now the government wants all ISP's to install back doors on their service so they can monitor anyone they so choose to. F that those are my civil liberties and if you want to take em them prepare for war!!!!!. This administration is destroying every thing that our founding fathers fought for to make this a free country. I gaureentee if George Washington were alive to see what is going on Bush would be sprayed out on the floor whimpering like a tiny puppy at Big Washingtons Calvary boots, with a welt for a head. It makes me sick when they take away our freedoms and say its for our own protection, and to make this a safer country. I think Im going to need some protection from those that claim to be protecting me very soon.

F that Coke snorting, cheerleading,cant find oil in texa$ and make a company go bankrupt,speech equal to that of a 3 year old, piece of excrement!

Give me back my rights that my ancestors fought for, and i was born with, and i deserve NOW!!

sorry for the rant. Sad

Forever Standing United!!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:53 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

shoot its not that hard to do any of that i can get free long distance free in town where ever calls not that hard i dont need a book to tell me how to phreak Razz

If you get a strobe light you can have some serious fun with stop lights and messing around with people haha Razz

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:10 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Controlled Chaos wrote:
I have been preaching about the Patriot Act as a crock 'O' shite for a while now. Belive me I know all about it. Now the government wants all ISP's to install back doors on their service so they can monitor anyone they so choose to. F that those are my civil liberties and if you want to take em them prepare for war!!!!!. This administration is destroying every thing that our founding fathers fought for to make this a free country. I gaureentee if George Washington were alive to see what is going on Bush would be sprayed out on the floor whimpering like a tiny puppy at Big Washingtons Calvary boots, with a welt for a head. It makes me sick when they take away our freedoms and say its for our own protection, and to make this a safer country. I think Im going to need some protection from those that claim to be protecting me very soon.

F that Coke snorting, cheerleading,cant find oil in texa$ and make a company go bankrupt,speech equal to that of a 3 year old, piece of excrement!

Give me back my rights that my ancestors fought for, and i was born with, and i deserve NOW!!

sorry for the rant. Sad

amen!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:28 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

gl dude ....

The Howling Man
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:41 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Haha, fight the establishment, CC!

Crimson- GF HL SAFE SEKS

Nuck Ulsamytch
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:47 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Crimson, sorry you are going through this. I hope the bad time goes away quickly and the lessons learned last forever. It sounds like it will all be all right in the end.

Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger