Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Other Games & Mods  ~  The Commandos game series
==TONY MONTANTA==
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:23 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

Has anyone heard of or played any of the PC games with the main name of Commandos? As far as i know there has been Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines, Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty, Commandos 2: Men of Courage, and Commandos 3: Destination Berlin (I'm fairly sure that's what that one is called). If you haven't heard of them, they are a line strategy games that take place during WW2. Obviously by the title, you may have guessed you control commandos, the elite special forces of Great Britain. You have the chance to control commandos like a sniper, demolitions expert, etc. All of the games have improved drastically since the first with more commandos and allowing more abilities. They also have better graphics and improved gameplay. They are all played from a bird's eye view, but it is pretty cool. I haven't played the newest installment, but i have all the rest and let me tell you, these have to be the most difficult games ever! There's no way i could beat all of the missions without cheats. Basically, each mission takes a lot of time and strategy to effectively complete missions with success. I am just mainly curious about if anyone has played or heard of them or seen them played before.