Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  Fly Moto - for the loss!
Mr. Happy
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:07 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Never liked this thread, but sometimes you just gotta say - wtf.wav. Especially if someone deserves it.

So darth moto / Kenjanji (whatever)/-[CfH]-FlyMoto caps the first two in KSOUR. I get to CP2, no one there, and wait for the flag to respawn. One second later I get blown off the spot - by Fly as a solly - who grabs the flag and runs. I politely type not to ever do that again. Blah blah blah, one minute later he types, "fine, no one caps" and he and the flag both disappear for quite a while. I spec him (and the flag) back at the first respawn.

I guess him and mothers womb were having a little war about flag whoring.

I'm not even sure what to recommend, I've never seen such bullshit behavior here at CfH - I'm kinda dumbfounded.

Last thing to say: I left the server for the first time since I've been playing here.

Whatever, I've said my peace. Now I'm gonna step way off.

What other server let's you do stuff like this?? -Chips
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Chips
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:12 am  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

The server logs fully support what Angry has posted here. I would love to hear Fly's excuse for this kind of behavior. Team shooting and play detrimental to your team (flag holding) are against our server rules...he should know this. It's a shame that one of our guild members would treat another member in this way...or even a non-member.

While we're on this topic...there are many of us that prefer the invade/defend style of map. I count myself among them. What they are designed to do is bring about total team comittment to get the job done...whether it be offense of defense. Unlike CTF maps where everyone pretty much decides on their own whether they'll be O or D...these maps force everyone to play together, all doing the same thing...to achieve the maps purpose.

There's a growing number of players here on this style of map that think their s**t doesn't stink...that no one can cap a flag but them, or in a way they can. It's time to get over this...NOW. This is not anywhere near the first time I've heard or seen fighting over the flag on this type of map. I've mentioned this to certain players in game as well. If you see a player waiting for the flag...why not support him by going ahead and clearing a path for him. That's the right thing to do.

I'd love to hear your response to this Fly... Bad Idea

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Creamy White Sponge
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:18 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Chips wrote:
I would love to hear Fly's excuse for this kind of behavior.

His finger slipped Rolling Eyes

Adam Reece
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ApexPredator
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:11 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

All I can say is read the new rules Good Idea

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:12 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I've told you in the past why i tend to blow up (look here if you don't remember http://www.chipsfunhouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50&start=15 )
Nothing i can say can make right what i did. That 'i live in your mothers womb' or w/e just pissed me off.
w/e if needed ban me.
Mr. Happy
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:00 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Next time, how about take the suggestion I gave last night and just leave? Come back when you're feeling better. I believe awareness without action is bullsh!t.
you know your behavior / condition / temporary lack of reason is detrimental to others
+ you hang around anyway
+ thereby make it other peoples problem
= not cool in my book

This arrogant "so ban me or w/e" crap doesn't cut it.

I actually had no opinion until I read that - now I'd like to see you sit for a while as I've seen people banned for less annoying stuff. Not my call, just my opinion.

What other server let's you do stuff like this?? -Chips
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Chance!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:20 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I said w/e ban me because it is something about myself - no matter how hard i try - i have never been able to change. actually i'd consider until last night that i'd done a nice job of controling myself for quite a while, i used to be ALOT worse when i first joined, chips may even remember that.
Quote:
I believe awareness without action is bullsh!t.
you know your behavior / condition / temporary lack of reason is detrimental to others
+ you hang around anyway
+ thereby make it other peoples problem
= not cool in my book

you just don't understand. when i get like that, i cannot easily be reasoned with, as you saw last night. it's taken me a while to learn this, and hell its caused me more problems than i need to talk about, but its something i have to live with. if you don't want me around, because of this, fine.
i this is my way of trying to rationalize something that is irrational in itself.
Chuckles
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:52 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

I don't think a banning is necessary Moto, people have to put up with crap from me sometimes, and I'm still here. Sure, if you acted like that ALL the time a banning would be probable but everybody has their bad moments and days.

Chips
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:57 pm  Reply with quote

ApexPredator wrote:
All I can say is read the new rules Good Idea

Ummm...we don't have any new rules yet. And still may not...that debate is not over.

No ban is necessary. If it was, it would already be done. And yes Fly, your bahavior on the server has been fine for quite a while. It's probably a good suggestion that if you every feel this way, leaving for a breather might be best.

Everyone involved has made their point here...nuff said.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger