Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Embrassing Stories
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:55 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

OK, simple, ever do anything retarded? Lets hear about it!

This is the only real one I have, if you've heard it before, sorry.

So there was this girl I was trying to get with. It was around christmas time and I gave her rides home and we talked an such. Anyway, we were exchanging gift ideas, and she actually said "Well, underwear would be pretty cool". I couldnt tell if she was joking or not, but I decided to go for gusto.

I went to a Hot Topic (basicly an almost-goth store). So here I am, a tall short haired guy browsing through this dark store in the girls underwear section. So i quickly found a tasteful pair, paid, stuffed them in the bag (I wasnt going to stroll through the mall with them) and got the hell out.

I drove home and went inside where my sister was watching TV. I got them out, held them up for her to see and asked what she though..........holy ****ing s***!!!! I could see right through them to my sister. I started freakin out, and she was laughing her ass off. Anyway, I decided not to give them to the girl for chistmas (merry chirstmas, have some transparent undies!) and through them somewhere in my room to be forgotten. Fast forward to about April, I found them and decided to might as well give them to her, after all i wasnt going to wear them (to often). I gave them to her and told her the story, turning every shade of red i could, which isnt easy, as i have easily tanned skin. She thought it was the funniest thing she'd ever heard (whew) and was pretty cool about it. Man, that sucked.

And no, completly struck out with her in the long run, oh well.

Last edited by -SoldierBoy- on Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Audhumla
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:57 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I once mistook one of those free sample mini bottles of body spray for breath spray.

EWWWW.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:03 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

LOL aud

hmmm..trying to think of something REALLY ludicrous..

one time, at band camp, i- whoa! way to mature..lol

one time, i sneezed on the Colonel when i was trying out for drill team. Laughing 50 pushups, and i didn't get into the team

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wahoo
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:03 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

one time when i was very young i mistaked a condom packet for a tomato ketchup saché, thankfully i didn't open it Razz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:08 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

One time I kept changing the map to dustbowl or flagrun..Chips took my admin privileges away.

That's quite vanilla campared to some things i could say...lol

Butter's carrying around tampons all day for Kyle's sister in Southpark comes to mind...they didn't get the tampons to her in time!

KnIvEs
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:38 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

I have a good one but I didn't do it.
While I was at the gas station with my family, a guy got gas and started driving away. He forgot to take the pump out of the car and he took the hose with him. He noticed after a second and got the hose and took it inside the gas station building and said "I found this." And then he drove off.

Note: I don't know if that is what he said but that is what I would have said. Wink
Audhumla
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:08 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

That's actually almost common. A couple years ago when I was in San Diego for spring break I saw a car with the pump still in it, just drivin' along...

You will NEVER see this in Oregon, as it is against the law for us to pump our own gas. Unless somebody tries to steal the gas, which has happened. They just speed off before paying.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
The Howling Man
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:59 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Well this one time at lunch I had to sneeze so I turned around and sneezed behind me (it was a huge sneeze) right onto some poor chick's arm and I would've apologized but I was just laughing so damn hard!!!

Bonereaper
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:12 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

I have so many that I don't know which 1 to post Embarassed

So here is this one,
One afternoon I took my mother to the Airport to pick up my father. It was at Dayton International, well they have seperate lanes for Long term, Short term, and Pich ups. I was entering the airport following a taxi, the taxi went to the right lane that had 4 feet on grass between our lanes, and I was trying to keep up with him in speed (bad move) when all of a sudden my Mom yells "LOOK OUT" I looked ahead and seen a traffic gate down in front of me "WHAMMM" the gate hits the windshield shatering in 3 pieces Shocked . I was freaking, my mom was yelling at me that I will never drive they car again.( I was 24 at the time ) I eventually told someone in the airport about it and they seemed like they didn't care.
So be carefull when entering Airports Wink

p.s. the car was fine, only a paint mark on the windshield, and Dad did not kill me Cool

-[CfH]-Server Admin